❖ Location- Lower parel, name says everything and especially in palladium mall so I guess I don’t need to say anything. Located on 3rd floor of the mall.
❖ Theme- Casual dining Asian food restaurant is what can be called to pa pa ya.
❖ Ambience- A perfect casual dining interior is what i can say. Colaba outlet of them has more fine dine ambience than this one. Here they have bar as soon as you enter and even sushi bar on one side of the restaurant. Area is not very big but can cater to good number of guests. Sitting and lighting both are comfortable.
❖ Food and Beverage- Asian food with molecular cocktails is what they serve and reflects in their menu card. Menu is not very lengthy but you will get enough number of options to choose from. They have speciality of using exotic imported ingredients. I feel few ingredients what they use in the dishes are not easily available in India. They are really famous in sushi’s and i am sure you all would love them. Few of the dishes i tried are as follow.
1. Pre starter served in style which was made from basil infused watermelon, basil was giving the punch and watermelon was giving the refreshing taste.
2. Thirsty Ride (Mocktail) – A super refreshing mocktail made up with watermelon, punch of ginger, honey and lime. Freshness of watermelon and punch of ginger along was giving a perfect taste to the drink which was balanced with honey.(4.5/5)
3. Asparagus, corn and burnt spring onion (Dim sums)- Dim sums made with filling of steamed asparagus, sweet corn and burnt spring onions, outer layer was thin enough and then steamed perfectly. Served on bed of black bean sauce and drizzles of chilli oil. Chef has managed very Good balancing of flavours in this dish. (4.5/5)
4. Crispy Vegetable Maki- Vegetables batter fried crispy enough in tempura batter and stuffed in sushi. Served with fried spinach on the top with pickled ginger and wasabi. Heaven for vegetarian lovers. (4.5/5)
6. Veg Laksa (soup) – A brilliant soup served along with condiments like spring onions, coriander, lemon wedge and fried garlic. Soup had vegetables like zucchini, broccoli and flat noodles. Laksa/soup made up with lemon grass flavour, red Thai punch and good balancing of coconut milk. Certainly one of my most favourite dish of them.(5/5)
8. Liquid chocolate matcha cake- A cake made with match which is green tea had chocolate inside the cake. Sprinkled with more matcha powder around the plate , had grassy taste of matcha balancing sweetness of chocolate.(3.5/5)
❖ My Recommendations-
1. Veg Laksa
2. Crispy Veg Maki
3. Asparagus, corn and burnt spring onion (Dim sums)
❖ Why you should visit-
1. Excellent culinary experience
2. Ever welcoming and supportive staff, comforts you all the time
3. Dishes which gives edge than any other places in town.
4. Location, as it’s biggest or can say most happening mallin town.
❖ To sum up- Very good destination place, and being the mall itself is really busy and popular you will love enjoying the food at this restaurant. Enjoy expert culinary treat in Asian food whenever you would visit this place. Make sure you surely try sushi whenever you visit. I would be one of you regular visitors for sure. Thank you.