- Location- Staying in kandivali for last 30 years, there are hardly any good cafes in this location so this place will bring that wow factor in nearby area. Located in Shankar lane in between orlem and kandivali, easily assessable.(3.5/5)
- Theme- A normal cafe with more concentration on beverages and desserts.(4/5)
- Ambience- Really nice interiors have spent good amount on it. Nothing fancy but very nice considering stand loon cafe in this area. They have good sitting with one side mainly tables with couches and middle table is kind of heighted and long one. They have good number of display fridge where you can see lot of pastries, rolls, burgers, puffs displayed. One wall has their merchandise section where they have displayed so many varieties of cookies/biscuits which you can buy from. Area is really spacious and you get fresh and positive vibes as soon as you enter.(5/5)
- Food And Beverage- I always feel that coffee cafe’s are all about beverages and food is their side hero. Here too it was similar. They have amazing beverages so food took the back sit. They have shakes/ice teas/ hot coffees etc…, food they have very limited options like rolls, sandwiches, burgers and puffs. Good part is that they have kept veg and non veg sections totally separate, yes they have.
- Food- We tried Rolls which were their best food dishes especially chicken mayonnaise and chicken achari roll. Sandwiches were nice too, chicken jungle was really excellent. Burgers somehow how I didn’t like so try and avoid it. Puffs are always best with coffee so you can order it. Pastries section was flooded with awesome pastries. I loved blueberry and oreo the most. I am sure they must be selling max pastries when it comes to food. Would like better food options and better product than what they have currently, off course its better for them only.(3.5/5)
- Beverage- Seriously beverages were real hero in Laborum. Passion fruit mojito was excellent and really refreshing. As I saw a good coffee machine I couldn’t resist myself and ordered Hazelnut latte, which was excellent strongly recommended. Tiramisu shake was nice too; all their shakes are amazing and served in long glass. Truly value for money when it comes to beverages.(5/5)
- To sum up- A place which will do really good as this kind of cafe’s are very rare in that area. Café has excellent ambience, music, Beverages, if they work on the food part I feel Laborum would be one of the favourites of the people staying nearby.